Saturday, September 20, 2014

GOT GRL TICKETS?

I'm attending my first GRL this year as an attendee and not an author, but I will still be giving away some free stuff. JP Barnaby has generously allowed me to include some swag in the GRL gift bags she gives away. I created rainbow bracelets for the bags. A few of the bags will have download codes for a free copy of the audiobook or e-book version of When One Door Opens.

I'm also participating in RWA's Rainbow Chapter Scrapbooking event on October 17th from 2:30pm - 4:20pm. I'm bringing supplies for my books and some Chicago themed items since I am a local girl.

If you're interested in a paperback version of When One Door Opens, Dreamspinner is offering a 35% discount and free shipping to GRL through Sept. 21st. Don't forget to use the code GRL2014.

My first book was about an agoraphobic, which tells you everything you need to know about my social skills. Ignore my look of terror and come say hello. I'm happy to meet you, even if I look like I'm scouting for the exit signs.


I hope everyone has a great time at the event!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I wish I could come! But I'm very far away. I hope you have fun and get to meet some of your fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is probably good that the first one of these is local, so I can get an idea of what it is like. I'm freaked out going as a reader. I can't imagine doing all the stuff authors do like book readings and autograph sessions. I wish you were going too, so get writing! If I had like two months to clean, you could stay at my condo for future GLR events. Though, I can't imagine wanting to stay in my little town. :)

      Delete
  2. I was hoping to get writing in October, but I see now that is not going to happen.
    I'm saying no to new clients, but I need to figure out how to offload some of the current ones, too. That's harder.
    But for sure we will attend one of these events together in the future! And do evil, unhealthy things to vegetables after it's all over. And I'll help you clean. I'm great at dishes and laundry.

    ReplyDelete