Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Audio book for When One Door Opens

I was thrilled when I first heard my novel When One Door Opens would be made into an audio book. I've been so fortunate that so many people have taken a chance on me and read my debut book. The process of making an audio book involves Dreamspinner sending me sample recordings of the narrators. I was a nuisance to everyone in my writing circle, making them listen to the recordings over and over again. I'm really happy with the narrator I ended up selecting. K.C. Kelly did a fantastic job narrating the novel. One of the reasons I selected K.C. Kelly was because he was the narrator for two novels I really enjoyed: Brute by Kim Fielding and Ethan, Who Loved Carter by Ryan Loveless. 
If you're interested, you can hear a sample of the audio book on Audible, iTunes, or Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment